Saturday, August 22, 2009

As a Teacher, I Love This!



Griffin spends about 15 minutes every morning independently looking though his books on his bookshelf. He will take one off the shelf, flip through it (the correct way from front to back), point to pictures of things he knows (bubbles, bus, dog, bath, balloons, keys, trucks, etc) and say them, then move on to the next book.
On a side note, take a look at our new carpeting we had installed yesterday! No more shoes, vomit (this one is all G) or food upstairs until we sell our house!
Lastly, I am 11 weeks pregnant now and still feeling pretty sick all the time. The nausea is a bummer but I am hopeful it will end soon. The baby is about the size of a lime and I am definitely showing. I only fit into about 3 pairs of my regular shorts already!

2 comments:

podie said...

Love love love the fact that Griffin loves to read.
But going from size 0 to 2 I lack the sympathy.

Michele and Derek Moore said...

oh don't worry about clothes...You can take them all when you come visit! Love the pic of G...he looks so cute!!