Saturday, December 13, 2008

TOOTH!!!!

We have a tooth! Right before putting Griffin to bed tonight he stuck my thumb in his mouth and I was shocked when I felt his first tooth! It is on his lower left side and just barely peeking through, but its there. It's hard to see as only a little bit of white is showing but you can definitely feel it. I've heard that the worst of the teething is right before the tooth breaks through the gums and I am happy to say Griffin wasn't even phased. No drooling, stomachaches, fussiness, sleeplessness or anything. I hope I am not speaking too soon... As soon as he lets me get a picture I will post it, but I bet that will be pretty hard. Maybe he asked Santa for teeth for Christmas.

3 comments:

Alissa said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I pray that Griffin gets through it without all the crap that goes with teething!!! I'm so excited to see the tooth!

Jessica said...

I am loving it that you are keeping me updated. Its like I am back in Cinci! I hope you are you are having a great Holiday Season. With a baby, it always makes Christmas that much better. Good luck with the teeth, I have only heard stories, I am hoping Griffin passes all that frustration with teeth.

The Palmer Family Blog said...

I am jealous! Every single one of Tessa's teeth brings a snotty nose, a grumpy baby, refusal to eat, and round-the-clock Tylenol for a day or two. I hope they're all like that for you.