Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sense of Humor?


The ABC song and Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star are two of Griffin's favorite songs. I have been singing them to him, along with You Are My Sunshine since the day he was born. I decided to add some new words when I was rocking him the other day and he thought it was absolutely hilarious. Apparently it still is...

Side Notes-He is pulling up all by himself now. If you give him something to pull up on that is just the right level, he can do it. We think he might just skip the whole crawling thing. He has also been sleeping through the night for a couple weeks now. Usually 8-6 without a peep. He also says "Da, da, da, da" all day long and has concocted a fake laugh instead of a fake cough for attention. Its getting even harder to leave for work lately...every day is something new and his dad and I love experiencing all the new things with him.

1 comment:

michele said...

hahahaha!!! that was soo cute!!! I think you scare him at first and then he thinks its funny!!! too cute!