Friday, March 20, 2009

BIG NEWS!

Yesterday while mom and dad were both at work and Grammy Lyons was watching Griffin, he took his first steps. He has been walking around with us holding one of his hands for a couple weeks now but yesterday he took three steps without holding someone's hand. He is always blowing us away with new things but this one is pretty big!
His list of words now includes "boo" (balloon-for any brightly colored object higher than his head and also for peek-a-boo), "kee" (kitty-whenever he sees the neighbors cat), "dog, dog" (dog-whenever he hears or sees a dog), "dada" (dad). Still not consistent with mom, but I know I have many years ahead to hear that word!

2 comments:

Michele and Derek Moore said...

yay baby G!!! (I wish you could have done that 2 days ago when I was there:)

Jessica said...

I can't wait to watch a video of him walking!!! Congrats, hopefully you have your baby gates up!